©2010 Paperback 992 pages
More than just a book of Med-Surg care plans thoroughly revised and updated, this all-in-one resource continues to provide the step-by-step guidance readers need to develop individualized plans of care, while also honing their critical thinking and analytical skills. Over 164 care plans reflect the latest NANDA diagnoses and terminology.
The accompanying bonus CD-ROM features all Medical- Surgical Care plans from the text, plus 50 Maternity and 36 Psych/Mental Health care plans as well as Pediatric Considerations. They’re printable and customizable to suit your patient’s plan of care.
1. Issues and Trends in Medical/Surgical Nursing
2. The Nursing Process: Planning Care with Nursing Diagnoses
3. Critical Thinking: Adaptation of Theory to Practice
4. Cardiovascular Disorders
5. Respiratory Disorders
6. Neurological/Sensory Disorders
7. Gastrointestinal Disorders
8. Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
9. Blood/Blood-Forming Organ Disorders
10. Renal and Urinary Tract Disorders
11. Women's Reproductive Disorders
12. Orthopedic Disorders
13. Integumentary Disorders
14. Systemic Infections and Immunological Disorders
15. General Concerns
Index of Nursing Diagnoses
Login to FADavis.com to add a review!
About F.A. Davis