"This is a substantial accomplishment for the author/editor. I will encourage the MT CLS Class of 2002 to consider purchasing this comprehensive review. Bravo!" -- John A. Mihok, MS Ed, MT, SM(ASCP), CLS, Medical Technology Director, Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, New Jersey
- Presents essential facts from the fields covered in the examinations: general lab practice • hematology • immunology/serology • immunohematology • clinical chemistry • body fluids • clinical microbiology • management and education
Offers a quick and efficient way to review for the certification examination.
1. Clinical Laboratory Practice Review
2. Clinical Chemistry Review
3. Clinical Microbiology Review
4. Hematology Review
5. Immunology Review
6. Immunohematology Review
7. Urinalysis and Body Fluids Review
8. Management and Education Review
Login to FADavis.com to add a review!
No reviews found for this product.