Rely on this Davis’s Notes title to put the most clinical pertinent information at your fingertips. Packed with full-color photographs and illustrations, it covers the diagnosis and treatment of more than 100 of most common and serious skins disorders that you are likely to encounter in practice.
- Features thumb-tabs for easy access to content and erasable, waterproof pages that are HIPAA-supportive and OSHA-compliant.
- Offers full-color coverage of more than 100 skin disorders and conditions with over 220 full-color photographs and illustrations.
- Includes important dermatology language and terminology, including a Spanish/English table of dermatologic terms.
- Basics Approach • History Taking • LEST • CABS • Terminology • Structure of Skin • Special Tests and Procedures
- DX Dermatoses by Location • Diagnostic Hints • Pruritus/Itch • Manifestations of Systemic Disease • Nails • Drug Eruptions • Aging Skin • Skin and Pregnancy • Dermatologic Emergencies
- TX Topical Medication • Vehicles • Topical Steroids • Pregnancy Categories of Medications • Cryotherapy • Photobiology/Phototherapy • Lasers
- Diseases and Conditions in four tabbed sections, grouped alphabetically—from acanthosis nigricans through warts (verrucae)
- Tools Acronyms/Abbreviations • Spanish-English Vocabulary/Translation • Synonyms, Related Web Links • Additional Dermatologic Images
Login to FADavis.com to add a review!
No reviews found for this product.